Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A message from Danny -

Hey Ken I haven't seen you on Skype for a while so I'm emailing you instead.

I need a report on what is going on with you guys. What happened to the work that I asked Tom and the guys to do from last month? How goes animation work? And how are you on your level(s)?

I also need to know if you have any questions or tasks that you guys would want to do that is left.

Things that I do need right now are the textures for the characters we have (FatBoss, Whitey, Nerd, Asian Guy, Secretary) and any additional animations that are done on whiety but are not for the boss and secretary (attacking, movement, getting hit). Overall animations needed are blocking, turning 90 degrees, dying, and special attacks listed here under "Special Attacks/Abilities".

It doesn't feel like much has been done this month when it comes to my requests so hit me up so that we can get stuff sorted out.

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment